That's what I'm driving now

taking pictures for trucking and RV magazines.

Monday, April 9, 2018

A quick note.

Just wanted to let you know, there is a reason for my silence and it's a sad one. It started  in 2014 when I was diagnosed with cancer and it's been an up and down ever since. All kind of treatments, surgeries and still going downhill but I'm a fighter up to the last minute. If I don't post here you know why, if I do it means I'm still kicking dust. I keep trying.


Here is how I spent a lot of time in the last 4 years.


Still around and trying.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Sadly Janos passed away on Saturday, August 18th, 2018...
He will be greatly missed not only by his family, but by the vast many friends, colleagues & acquaintances he met throughout the years and his journeys. We will truly miss his friendly, outgoing demeanor and sense of humour.
We're honoured to have called him our friend... rest in peace buddy

 
Site Meter